Electronic Brown Wrapper

Robert Terry rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net
Thu Jun 5 12:05:58 EDT 1997

Hi,

I teach a couple of introduction to computer science courses at the
University.  The first days are spent on WWW and Browser usage.  Yes, the
first few days many students do "Net Search" for a variety of questionable
topics, kinda like when I first played with windows and mostly used the
video games.  As the semester progresses though, I notice a serious
research increase for more substantial material.  My point is that
wrappers are easy to remove, but in the end character/interest take over
and the WWW becomes a useful tool.  BTW, I no longer play those video
games, guess they got old (or I did)  :-)

Bob Terry