SOS: CGI recommendation

Jim Hurd jhurd at indiana.edu
Sun Jun 1 21:04:26 EDT 1997

	I like *CGI Programming on the World Wide Web* by Shishir
Gundavaram.  It is published by O'Reilly.  *Teach Yourself CGI Programming
with Perl in a week* by Eric Hermann is also good.  It is published by
Sams.Net A more superficial treatment is *Introduction to CGI/Perl* by
Brenner and Aoki, published by M&T Books. GNU has a C compiler, but I have
no experience with it. a list of commercial compilers can be founs at:

	http://www.nullstone.com/htmls/companies/companies.htm

			   Good luck.

               |         jhurd at indiana.edu          |
               |   http://php.indiana.edu/~jhurd    |