Sample RFPs for ISPs?

Chuck Bearden cbearden at sparc.hpl.lib.tx.us
Mon Jun 2 16:57:57 EDT 1997

     ->Cross-posted to WEB4LIB and DIGLIBNS<-
The ineluctable bid process demands that we once again solicit
proposals for service from Internet service providers.  This
being my first time through this type of thing, I would be grateful
for any sample RFPs for Internet service that other libraries, esp.
public libraries, are be willing to share.  Also, any well-meaning
advice & encouragement is welcome.

If you respond off-list, please indicate whether or not I may
share your message with the list as a whole.  I'm sure some kind
of summary will be in order.

Thanks!

Chuck
Chuck Bearden			email: cbearden at hpl.lib.tx.us
Network Services Librarian
Automation Department		voice: 713/247-2264
Houston Public Library		fax:   713/247-1182
500 McKinney Ave.
Houston, TX  77002