ILL forms -Reply

Anna Beauchamp Beauchamp at sou.edu
Mon Jun 2 18:00:07 EDT 1997

Jean-Marc,

There are several ways to do this.  The programmer who constructed
our forms, Paul Lutus, has made them available as a downloadable kit.
 I hope they will be of use to you.  Find this kit at:

"http://www.arachnoid.com/lutusp/illform.htm"

Anna Beauchamp
ILL Coordinator
Southern Oregon University
Ashland OR  97520
(541)552-6823
beauchamp at sou.edu

>>> "Jean-Marc Edwards" <jedwards at uottawa.ca>  6/2/97, 11:15am >>>
Hi,

We are in the process of developing cgi-based ILL forms. Our form has

a section where the user enters "Identification Information" (last
name, first name, department, email address).

At the moment if a user wish to request more than one item (let say
ten), he must reenter for each request his last name,
first name, department, email address.

Does anyone know if it possible to retain  some information
previously
entered on a preceding form, so that a user who wants to fill a
second, third, fourth... request does not need to reenter the same
information all
over again.

Has anyone developed such a script? Is this at all possible?

Thanks in advance

Jean-Marc Edwards
Bibliothecaire de systemes (Internet et Formation)/Systems Librarian
(Internet and Training)
Reseau de bibliotheques / Library Network
Universite d'Ottawa / University of Ottawa
email: mailto:jedwards at uottawa.ca
tel: 562-5800 ext.3225
Page web du reseau de bibliotheques: http://www.uottawa.ca/library