Network Coordinator salary question

Lori A. Schwabenbauer, Camden County Library LORI at camden.lib.nj.us
Wed Jul 30 13:36:08 EDT 1997

Thanks to all who gave me salary figures on what a Network Coordinator should
make.  (Original post with job description is below.)  The range was from
$21K-54K, with an average of about $40K.  A couple of people warned against
requiring a MCSE since it would necessitate paying a higher salary, while not
necessarily reflecting the applicant's true skill level.  One person said a
B.S. degree with 3+ years of network experience should suffice.