Pagemaker to HTML

Real Rodrigue rodrigue.real at uqam.ca
Mon Jul 21 17:45:03 EDT 1997

Camille Del Vecchio wrote:

>         We produce a paper flyer using Pagemaker with information on
> our programs
> and would like to take these files and insert it as painlessly as
> possible onto our webpage.  Any ideas on how to covert a pagemaker
> file
> to HTML?
>
>   "My method is to take the utmost trouble to find the right thing to
> say, and then to say it with the utmost levity." G.B. Shaw
>
> Camille DelVecchio
> Penfield Public Library
> 1985 Baird Road
> Penfield, NY 14526
> 716 383-0500

Starting with PageMaker 6.0, there is an HTML conversion utility
included with PageMaker. But while this utility was somewhat cumbersome
in PageMaker 6.0, it seems to be much more easy to use and yielding
better results in PageMaker 6.5. However, I did not use it intensively:
I just made a couple of tries with it.

--
 _________________
|                 |   Real Rodrigue
|     *** *** *** |   Services informatises
|    *** *** ***  |   Service des bibliotheques
|   *** *** ***   |   Universite du Quebec a Montreal
|  *** *** ***    |   Tel.: 514-987-3000 poste / extension 4554
|         ***     |   FAX : 514-987-7787
|        ***      |   Courrier electronique / E-Mail :
|_________________|         Rodrigue.Real at UQAM.CA

Page personnelle / Home page :
     http://www.er.uqam.ca/nobel/g17176/Real.html