Best-Seller WebSuite Start

vaughnk1 at westatpo.westat.com vaughnk1 at westatpo.westat.com
Fri Jul 18 09:34:00 EDT 1997

Aleksander

>Unfortunately the site and email addresses changed and I could not find any
>information about the company on the net.

  http://www.bestseller.com/
I visited the site just now to verify the link.  (Sorry I've never used the
software.)

ken
* Kenneth Vaughn ~~~~~~~~~~  LIBRARIAN K  ~~~~~~~~~~ Tech Srvcs Libr *
*       Westat, Inc. 1650 Research Blvd. Rockville MD 20850          *
* vaughnk1 at westat.com  =  voice: 301-294-2881  =  fax: 301-294-2034  *