Griping about Microsoft IE4

CMUNSON CMUNSON at aaas.org
Wed Jul 16 16:59:06 EDT 1997

     Black helicopters? Is this an attempt to dismiss and marginalize my
     opinions as being the rant of a conspiracy nut? Isn't this stuff
     obvious? You can verify for yourself everything that Microsoft owns.
     You can also verify that Microsoft and Bill Gates have said on various
     occasions that they'd like to control everything dealing with
     computers. Didn't Bill and his cronies whine about how they missed the
     web explosion and the chance to control it?

     It's all right in front of you. It's just a matter of putting the
     pieces together to see the bigger picture.

     Chuck