request for comments

Jonathan Weinberg weinberg at mail.msen.com
Wed Jul 9 22:37:10 EDT 1997

        My article "Rating the Net," discussing filtering software, is now
(finally!) out in hard copy, at 19 Hastings Communications and
Entertainment Law Journal 453-82 (1997); a somewhat earlier version is
still available on the Web at <http://www.msen.com/~weinberg/rating.htm>.
I'm not a long-time member of Web4lib, but I'd be grateful if list members
who read the article gave me their comments and reactions.  Under the
circumstances, I'd encourage people to do so in private e-mail, rather than
further burdening the list members who are sick unto death of the topic by
now.

        Thanks very much.

Jon

Jonathan Weinberg