Candidates for _The Big Picture: Visual Browsing in Web and non-Web Databases_

James Rubottom jdr at iwaynet.net
Wed Jul 9 09:41:00 EDT 1997

I too enjoyed the article in the WSJ.  It was an interesting diverson on the
plane to ALA.  After returning to the office I located the article again in
the WSJ Interactive version.  I had hoped that there would be links to the
Yahoo area referenced in the article.  The folks at Yahoo stated that they
had seen very limited interest in the visual navigation available at their
site.  I tried to locate the area at Yahoo yesterday with no success.  Do
you (or anyone on the list) have the URL for the Yahoo area on visual
navigation?  Thanks for any information!

James Rubottom