Netscape woes

Jacques Presseault jacques at olsn.on.ca
Mon Jul 7 13:39:52 EDT 1997

I have installe Netscape Communicator 4.01 but it seems that when I send
send a WORD  file as an attachment to a message, it is somehow turned
into a zip file.

How can I prevent that?

Thanks!

Jacques Presseault  jacques at olsn.on.ca
Ontario Library Service - North (Sudbury)
http://www.library.on.ca/index.html
Tel.: (705) 675-6433 Fax: (705) 671-2441