Netscape woes

Janice Adlington jana at InfoNET.st-johns.nf.ca
Mon Jul 7 13:29:43 EDT 1997

	This is a very good question.  How is your library coping with
the multitude of new features in Communicator? (mail, conferencing,
Composer...)  While nice for personal workstation management, the
"browsers" seem increasingly inappropriate for libraries.

	(I'm not even going to mention MSIE 4.0 in this context!)

					Janice Adlington
					Trinity College Library