Web-based survey software

Randy Anderson rmanders at sprynet.com
Sun Jul 6 00:32:09 EDT 1997

Karen,

As you have pointed out you have a number of choices for doing a survey
but based on your system description you are really narrowed down to
two.

1. Hire a service to do this. For a survey of 20 questions and 500
respondences the cost would be about $600. This would be hosted at
another site and linked to yours.

2. Since you have a virtual web server I assume that your server is
remote at your ISP. If so then I recommend you us a tool like Decisive.
It is based on email so you can email your surveys or put them on the
web and the response are emailed back to you.

The company I work for as developed a very advanced web based survey
tool that has been used by the likes of Microsoft and Campbell's Soups.
It is build on a relational databases like SQL Server or Oracle so you
need more control over your web site. We do offer the service if you are
interested.  Send an email to info at stormcloud.com for a formal quote.

Randy Anderson
rmanders at sprynet.com