Filtering (for kids)

Gary Pattillo pattillo at email.unc.edu
Thu Jul 3 15:13:22 EDT 1997

You might be interested in Yahooligans at http://www.yahooligans.com/

 It is a "searchable, browsable index of the Internet designed for Web
surfers ages 7 to 12."

P.S.  Add my voice to those who do not support any type of filtering in
libraries.    One's own mind is the best filter.  If one does not like it,
one may simply choose to not look at it.

Cheers,
Gary N. Pattillo
Electronic Services/Reference Librarian
CB# 3922, Davis Library