Wired News on Filtering

Jon Lebkowsky jonl at onr.com
Thu Jul 3 13:58:07 EDT 1997

I've just spoken with Ashley Craddock from Wired News. She would like to
speak with members of this list about library filtering. She's especially
interested in getting the viewpoint of someone who supports library
filtering (obviously, since she spoke with me, she's been exposed to the
other side of the debate).

Her phone number at Wired News is 415 276-8411.

thx
Jon
Jon Lebkowsky // jonl at onr.com

"The interest in encouraging freedom of expression in a democratic society
outweighs any theoretical but unproven benefit of censorship." -- Justice
Stevens, Supreme Court Opinion in Reno v ACLU.