WWW numbers

Peter Murray pem at po.cwru.edu
Thu Jul 3 08:39:30 EDT 1997

One place to look is the WWW User Surveys from the Graphic, Visualization,
& Usability Center of Georgia Tech.  They just completed the seventh in the
series and published their results last month.  The survey can be found at:

  http://www.cc.gatech.edu/gvu/user_surveys/survey-1997-04/

Peter

--On Tue, Jul 1, 1997 11:17 AM -0700 "Rod Bustos" <bustos_ra at mercer.edu>

--