Cataloging Holocaust Revisionism

Jean Warnke jwarnke at aims.edu
Thu Jul 3 11:22:49 EDT 1997

This question (and its answer) actually lead to a serious debate:  How does
one catalog books on holocaust revisionism?  I would appreciate serious
replies, especially from academic libraries.  So far, my selections of such
items have been scholarly examinations of the flaws underlying revisionist
arguments, so in a sense I've avoided the issue.  But I am sure that we will
someday acquire revisionist texts, and I'd like to know how others are
dealing with this.

Since this is off of Web-related topics, except by a stretch, please respond
privately to me.

Thanks.

Jean Warnke, Director
Library Services, Aims College Library