Reverse Cookies? (was: Reverse Pornography "Cookies")

Peter Murray pem at po.cwru.edu
Thu Jul 3 09:19:58 EDT 1997

Exactly what is a "reverse cookie" and how does it prevent you from
visiting a site?  (This is a technical question, not a comment or position
on content filtering.)

Peter

--On Thu, Jul 3, 1997 6:00 AM -0700 "Barbara Stewart"

--
Peter Murray, Library Systems Manager                      pem at po.cwru.edu
Digital Media Services                   http://www.cwru.edu/home/pem.html