ilaunch.zip - Allows a web page to execute local programs (fwd)

Peter Murray pem at po.cwru.edu
Wed Jul 2 20:37:31 EDT 1997

This strikes me as kind of dangerous.  What would prevent a patron from
hitting a file that contains the commands:

  delete c:\autoexec.bat
  delete c:\command.com

and really ruining your day?

Peter

--On Mon, Jun 30, 1997 8:11 AM -0700 "Alejandro Garza Gonzalez"

--
Peter Murray, Library Systems Manager                      pem at po.cwru.edu
Digital Media Services                   http://www.cwru.edu/home/pem.html