OPTIONS LIST for all countries...DONE!!

Wilfred (Bill) Drew Jr. drewwe at morrisville.edu
Fri Jan 31 09:22:52 EST 1997

Thanks to Roy Tennant and several others, I found a pull down options
list and adapted it to my purposes.  You will find it in the form at:

http://SNYMORAC.MORRISVILLE.EDU/~drewwe/njc/njc_request.htmlx

This form may look a little peculiar to you because I have put various
HTML codes into hidden name elements.  This causes these elements to
appear in the output in my e-mail and thus allows me to simply "cut and
paste" the results into my document and then just do a simple search and
replace to get rid of double colons.  I put in an extra set so that they
would be unique and thus be easy to get rid of.  Now is there an easy
way to get an element to appear twice in the output from a form but only
require it be input once?  I want to do that for the URL so that it
works as a link and as text describing the link.  Thanks.

Maybe we need another area on the WEB4Lib page for pieces of forms to be
used as a tool box?  Feel free to take the form mentioned above and use
anything in it.

--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill") Systems Librarian (also reference)
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   PO Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902
powwow:drewwe at wedrew.lib.morrisville.edu
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
New Homepage: http://www.snymor.edu/~drewwe/
Not Just Cows: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/
LibraryLinks: http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/
SUNYLA'97: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/sunyla/sunyla97.htm