Netscape Kiosk mode for X

Beth Anderson, Fermilab Systems Librarian BETH at fnlib.fnal.gov
Thu Jan 30 13:50:37 EST 1997

Date sent: 30-JAN-1997

I've searched the Web4Lib archive and the Netscape support pages and found lots
of helpful information on Netscape in kiosk mode for Windows.  What about for
an X-terminal?  Are there any others using X-terminals for Netscape and have
you experimented with restricting access?  I'm particularly interested in
restricting a certain terminal to a limited set of local pages.

Thanks in advance,

Beth

-
Beth F. Anderson			        Systems Librarian
Email: beth at fnal.gov				Fermilab Library
Phone: 630-840-6017				P.O. Box 500, MS 109
FAX:   630-840-4636				Batavia, IL 60510
http://www-lib.fnal.gov/library