using frames

Earl Young eayoung at bna.com
Tue Jan 28 14:41:40 EST 1997

     The easy way around that problem is to push the frame out of the way.
     Most frames can (written correctly) be pushed to the edge of the
     screen.  Using the "NO RESIZE" command to mandate a specific frame
     size is typically not good practice.  There are times when frames get
     in the way, but times when they are very handy.

     Earl Young