Netscape remote publish

John C. Venditta johnv at pilot.wash.lib.md.us
Mon Jan 27 15:32:28 EST 1997

I would deeply appreciate some help with my current problem.

I maintain several pages for non-profit organizations on a Sun Netra
system served by Netscape Enterprise Server 3.0.  I would like to
configure the server so that specified remote users can update
information on their particular page.  I have tried numerous
configurations in the Server Manager and still haven't figured this out.
The users would be uploading with the "publish" command in Netscape 3.*
Gold.

Please respond privately,and I will be glad to post the working solution
if anyone is interested.

John C. Venditta
Library Automation Manager
Washington County Free Library