Public Access Macintosh (Summary)

Domingo Arroyo darroyo at samba.cnb.uam.es
Mon Jan 27 03:58:18 EST 1997

Hello:
Here you have the summary of the responses of my query about security of
public access Mac.
Thank you to everyone who helped me.
We are going to use At Ease that seem to be the best
========
ORIGINAL QUESTION:
We are setting up a Mac IIvx and a PowerPc for public access workstations in
our Library.
Please, anybody know any kind of kiosk software or trick in order to limit
the users access to specific programs (bibliographic search software, web
browser...).