An Educational Site of Intest

Jeremy Brodie jbrodie at wo.blm.gov
Wed Jan 22 14:45:59 EST 1997

Colleuges,

I invite you to take a look at the environmental education homepage
site of the Bureau of Land Management
(http://www.blm.gov/education/education.html).  If you live in
California take a look at the new upcoming events coming to your
neighborhood.

Please feel free to take a look at our educational resources section.
Featuring teacher tested activities from the National Science
Teachers
Association these articles are informative and educational at the
same time.

There is even a state by state listing of educational programs where
teachers can link up to experts in the field to discuss practical
environmental concerns from people who work directly on the ground.

For those thinking of spring (especially those who are experiencing a
January thaw right now) The Big Empty, a semiarid and desert
ecosystem located
(http://www.blm.gov/education/great_basin/great_basin.html) in the
Great Basin deserves a look.

As always your input is always welcomed on our site. Please feel free
to send me an e-mail at the address below.

A USA Hot Site of the Day last weekend.

Jeremy Brodie
Program Assistant
Bureau of Land Management jbrodie at wo.blm.gov