Netscape bookmarks

Ellen Macdonald ellen at salamander.com
Wed Jan 22 00:08:55 EST 1997

This is one of those not-very-important, but nagging questions.  I gave a
workshop session on Netscape bookmarks today.  A college student wants to
produce a document in Microsoft Word which will simply list her bookmarks by
name, with the URls.  I showed her how she could cut and paste or open the
htm file in Word and delete a lot of stuff.  But there must be an easier
way.  She does not have an easy way to put her bookmark file online, or I
would show her "Extract The Anchors" at http://astl-10.stanford.edu/eta.cgi
which I probably picked up from this list.

Sorry, this isn't directly related to libraries.

Ellen

Ellen B. Macdonald
PLAIN TALK INTERNET HELP
Decorah, Iowa 52101 USA