Internet Downloading

Rose Taylor rosalind at sinnfree.sinnfree.org
Thu Jan 16 12:56:36 EST 1997

I would like to know if any libraries are currently allowing customers to download from the internet (programs, text files, etc...)  Also, what browser are you using? We have a committee currently working on internet policies.  I am not on the committee, but I work with the computer systems in place.  We have NT Server, Clients run WIN95, and we will use Everybody's Menu builder which will allow internet access, CD-ROM access (not yet in place), and first search.  Most likely, I will use Fortress security. Please respond to me individually since I know this topic has came up once before.  I will post the results if I get enough requests.