Non-Profits on the Internet

emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com
Tue Jan 7 16:44:12 EST 1997

     The best resources I found were courtesy of Karen Schneider's Internet
     Librarian column in the March 1996 issue of American Libraries.  She
     wrote her column on "Grabbing Grants via the Internet" and from there
     she lists many resources, including a few "meta" resources, starting
     with Internet Resources for Non-Profit Service Organizations.

     http://www.sils.umich.edu/~nesbeitt/nonprofits/nonprofits.html

     In fact, there are too many resources here to begin to list.

     Elisa Miller                            "Whatever you can do or
     Institute for Scientific Information    dream you can, begin it.
     3501 Market Street                      Boldness has genius, power
     Philadelphia, Pa 19104                  and magic in it."
     (215)386-0100 x 1395                                   Goethe
     emiller at isinet.com
     URL - http://www.isinet.com