Gateways on the web

May Stack mstack at kraken.mvnet.wnec.edu
Mon Jan 6 16:37:03 EST 1997

I would like to pose this question to members of this listserv.

We are a small New England college library who recently purchased III as our operating
system.  In the original config we had used the III gateway to limit internet service to
our purchased databases.

Just recently, we purchased III's WEBPAC.  On the web, there seems to be no way to limit
access to the databases.

Does anyone out there have a answer to this problem?  We have students in the Off-Campus
program in the eastern part of the state who we would like to serve.

TIA

May E. Stack, Director
D'Amour Library
Western New England College