web email

Frances Roehm roehf at nslsilus.org
Sun Jan 12 17:59:06 EST 1997

Talked to two of our patrons who use HotMail exclusively. One is
delighted to have it--he can keep in touch via e-mail with his parents
in Bulgaria. He had no complaints. The other had good things to say
as well, although she has had problems with the address book function.

Frances E. Roehm
Reference Librarian
Skokie (IL) Public Library
Phone:(847) 673-7774  Fax:(847) 673-7797
E-mail: roehf at nslsilus.org