Internet policies

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Fri Jan 10 15:52:07 EST 1997

The Web4Lib Library Web Manager's Reference Center has pointers to
archives of Web policies. You can access it at:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/faq.html

The Web4Lib Archive is browseable and searchable at:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/archive.html

The whole shootin' match (including a complete list of available
listserver commands) is available from the Web4Lib page at:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/

If you forget everything but "sunsite" and "berkeley" you should still be
to stumble your way to Web4Lib central. Thanks,
Roy "wish I were as clever as Thomas Dowling" Tennant
Web4Lib Owner