Internet policies

Douglas Cornwell dougc at pb.seflin.org
Fri Jan 10 14:12:21 EST 1997

Dear Friends,

I seem to remember seeing some postings on here about setting up Internet
access policies, disclaimers, etc., but did not save any of the
copies of their policies.  Therefore, may I bring up the topic once more?

We are looking at the possibility of establishing such a policy for
Internet access since we have PCs with Netscape access currently
available.  What is the situation with others out there?  Can you share
what you are doing?  Where is Web4Lib archives that I can search for
previous responses?

TIA.

Doug Cornwell
Palm Beach Community College