Cookies and tracking...?

Earl Young eayoung at bna.com
Thu Feb 27 07:27:25 EST 1997

     You might also look at software packages such as WebTrends - demo
     copies of which are available over the Web.  Are you tracking your own
     site or a remote site?

     WebTrends and similar packages - along with the logs available from
     many server packages - should provide you with the information you
     seek about your own site.

     Earl Young