Web vs CB radio

Charles Bearden - Cataloging cbearden at sparc.hpl.lib.tx.us
Wed Feb 26 09:52:56 EST 1997

"Unzip the self-extracting archive of my heart"
"My baby's like UNIX--[he's | she's] gone multi-user on me"
"Lookin' for anonymous FTP in all the wrong places"
"On the Web again, just can't wait 'til I get on the Web again"

Or even:

	Won't you telnet to my love port,
	rlogin to my heart,
	You don't need a password baby,
	even though we're far apart!

	Telnet to my love port
	please log in today,
	It's the only way we can be together,
	As long as I'm away.

	Won't you telnet to my love port,
	And make my server reboot,
	You're the one sysadmin of my heart,
	and you alone have root.

Chuck "not quitting my day job" Bearden
Chuck Bearden			email: cbearden at hpl.lib.tx.us
Catalog Department		voice: 713/247-3499
Houston Public Library		fax:   713/247-3158
500 McKinney Ave.
Houston, TX  77002		-=> NOT SPEAKING FOR HPL <=-
      -=>HPL's Homepage: http://sparc.hpl.lib.tx.us<=-