UPDATED: Writing for the Web: A Primer for Librarians

Richard J. Violette rviolett at socialaw.com
Fri Feb 21 10:38:41 EST 1997

Dear Web4Libs,

Eric Schnell wrote:

>   This is being sent to multiple lists. Sorry for the duplication
> and unintentional filling of in-boxes.
>
> UPDATED: Writing for the Web: A Primer for Librarians

This gives me the opportunity to say that IMHO this is one of THE very
best sites on the 'net for anyone preparing Web documents.  Thanks,
Eric, for the terrific job you've done.

/s/ Rich.V.

--
Richard J. Violette    | 1200 Court House           | "He chose to be
Catalog Librarian I    | Boston MA 02108            | rich, by making