Java and windows

Bill King billking at library.lbl.gov
Fri Feb 21 13:56:19 EST 1997

The example that I sent to Steve is from a test area on our server
that's no longer there. If anyone wants to see the JavaScript
windows in action, use this URL:
http://www-library.lbl.gov/Library/forms/pwo/

This is part of a project to allow our users to enter documents
into our lab-wide electronic publishing system via online forms.
We collect PostScript files that we then make available in both
PostScript and PDF, although the form is also used for paper
documents.

You are welcome to try this system out. We'd love to hear your
feedback. Use my employee ID number (below) to enter the system.

You can send comments directly to me or embed them in the form.

In message <v0300780baf32e1a7ccd2@[129.78.72.135]>you write

Bill King                                  billking at mh1.lbl.gov
Berkeley National Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Road, Berkeley, CA 94720              MS - 50B/4206
http://www-library.lbl.gov/                      (510) 486-6693