REQUEST: Library Webmaster Survey Participation

Christine Smith cbsmith at hypervigilance.com
Fri Feb 21 13:47:12 EST 1997

Dear Library WebMasters & Page Designers:

Yet another survey on the web?  Not precisely.  I'm attempting
to capture the growth and current scope of the web presence
provider industry.  Whether you're a corporate, community, or academic
librarian, if you design web pages as part of your job, your insight
can help us all better understand this exciting new industry.
Although this is my dissertation research, editors from scholarly,
trade, and online publications have expressed interest in articles
based on my results.  I hope you'll visit my survey site and fill
out a questionnaire.  You'll receive an executive summary of my
results if you wish, and other benefits besides.

http://www.hypervigilance.com/wpp/survey2.html

Thanks for your time!

Christine
p.s. Please don't forward this message to other lists, but feel
free to pass the message along to friends in the biz!
Christine B. Smith --  USC Annenberg PhD Candidate
cbsmith at hypervigilance.com, cbsmith at usc.edu
Have you filled out my webmaster survey yet?
http://www.hypervigilance.com/wpp/