Software for organizing websites?

Wes Edens edens at badlands.nodak.edu
Thu Feb 20 20:01:40 EST 1997

Does anyone know of a shareware/freeware program where you can catalog
websites and then output html lists according to the indexing terms?

For instance, I would want to be able to specify descriptors for a site,
i.e. the e-journal Advertising Age, so that when I made my lists, it would
show up under "Electronic Publications" and "Marketing".

Sort of a ProCite for the Web?

Thanks in advance-

| Wes Edens                                  |
| Business Bibliographer/Reference Librarian |
| Chester Fritz Library                      |
| University of North Dakota                 |
| edens at badlands.nodak.edu                   |
| Ph. (701) 777-2754  Fax:  (701) 777-3319   |                |