Javascript for tutorial

Steve Ryan s.ryan at library.usyd.edu.au
Fri Feb 14 01:02:10 EST 1997

Hi
I really like the idea of going from a text link within an html document to
another document opened in a smaller window, while at the same time
preserving the window/document that contains the link. I thought this would
be helpful for a number of purposes e.g glossary of terms, images etc. I
know very little about javascript beyond how to embed it in my documents.
Has anyone got a script/example that I could use for this.

Steve Ryan
Co-ordinator Internet Training          Tel: 61 2 351 5030
University of Sydney Library            Email:s.ryan at library.usyd.edu.au
Fisher Library F03                            Fax: 61 2 3514593
N.S.W. 2006 Australia