Keystops

Seth Taplin (ALBY) staplin at will.state.wy.us
Mon Feb 10 20:29:00 EST 1997

I found that Brodart supplies several different designs of keystops to
"lock out" keyboard keys.  However, they didn't have any that fit our
Compaq keyboards, which have a square keyslot, rather than a round one.

But I found a cheap and easy solution!  Many hardware stores sell clear
plastic tubing in a variety of sizes... a 1/4 - 1/2 inch long piece of
5/8 inch diameter plastic tubing fits very nicely under the "troublesome"
keys for a fraction of the cost of commercial key stops.

Seth Taplin

Seth Taplin
staplin at will.state.wy.us
Computer Support