share a room at Computers in Libraries Conf?

Hillel Weintraub hillelw at doshisha-intnl.tanabe.kyoto.jp
Fri Feb 7 21:30:51 EST 1997

I will be attending the Computers in Library Conference in Arlington, VA. I
have a reservation at the conference hotel (Hyatt Regency Crystal City) for
the nights of 4/8 through 4/11. (4 nights). I'd like to share the room with
a non-smoking male person for any of these days. If you're interested,
contact me by email, please.

Hillel

Hillel Weintraub, Director, Cooperative Design Center,
Doshisha International Jr/Sr High School
Tatara, Tanabe, Kyoto 610-03, Japan
Phone: 81-774-65-8911; Fax: 81-774-65-8990
school homepage at http://www.doshisha-intnl.tanabe.kyoto.jp
personal homepage at
http://el.www.media.mit.edu/groups/el/people/alumni/hillel/