Not Just Cows disclaimer

Wilfred (Bill) Drew Jr. drewwe at morrisville.edu
Tue Feb 4 17:31:04 EST 1997

I have found because of the shear volume of e-mail and phone calls I get
on people trying to do research in agriculture that I had to add a
disclaimer to Not Just Cows.  I would like some input on this and maybe
some help in rewording it.  Here it is:

Please Note: Because the day is only 24 hours long and plus the fact I
work for a living, I can not give individual help on using the Internet
or in helping you use various tools such as telnet, Netscape, or such. I
 also cannot help you locate information in specific areas of
agriculture. I will answer questions about specific  resources listed in
NJC as far as their status is concerned. I will not and cannot respond
to e-mail except for areas related directly to my job and to specific
problems with NJC. Go to your local library for assistance in
 researching agriculture. Sorry.
--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill") Systems Librarian (also reference)
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902
powwow:drewwe at wedrew.lib.morrisville.edu
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
New Homepage: http://www.snymor.edu/~drewwe/
Not Just Cows: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/
LibraryLinks: http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/
SUNYLA'97: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/sunyla/sunyla97.htm