mailing lists

emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com
Sun Feb 2 13:49:24 EST 1997

     To any and all who were interested in subscribing to the Bibliographic
     Instruction List.  The name of the list is BI-L.  It is a terrific
     list.

     Sorry about that!

     Elisa Miller                            "Whatever you can do or
     Institute for Scientific Information    dream you can, begin it.
     3501 Market Street                      Boldness has genius, power
     Philadelphia, Pa 19104                  and magic in it."
     (215)386-0100 x 1395                                   Goethe
     emiller at isinet.com
     URL - http://www.isinet.com

Author:  cbooher at kcc.com at INTERNET
Date:    1/31/97 5:52 PM

Last Friday you posted the following message to Web4Lib

>     Is your literacy director involved in bibliographic instruction or
>     more basic literacy?  I am on a BI list that is very nice and
>     informative.
>
>     Have him/her send a message to LISTSERV at BINGVMB.CC.BINGHAMTON.EDU
>
>     subscribe first-name last-name

Unfortunately, I received an error message when I followed these instructions.
The
message appeared to indicate that the listserv was looking for the name of the
list
after the "subscribe" command.

Can you provide me with the name of the list?

TIA

Sincerely,

Craig S. Booher
cbooher at kcc.com