Individual printers v. Network printer

Jim Richards jrichards at megsinet.net
Tue Dec 30 08:15:09 EST 1997

We use a networked printer in our word processing lab.  We are planning on
setting up an Internet lab very soon and I am considering doing the same for
one reason.  I know that most of our patrons are going to want to print in
color so I want to set up a networked color laser printer instead of having to
deal with a bunch of inkjets.

Jim Richards    Network Administrator
Naperville Public Libraries