UNBlocked by Cyber Patrol

Dianne L Parham DZP at library.sannet.gov
Wed Dec 24 09:54:45 EST 1997

I apologize if this information has been posted before ... I've had a
rough day.

Another article on this subject:
http://www.wired.com/news/news/politics/story/9371.html

I don't know if this has been listed before but for those of you who are
interested in this subject, you may like to look
at the following website which gives
directions on how to subscribe to
anti-censorship lists:  http://www.well.com/user/declan/fc/

I do not subscribe to the lists, nor do I have any vested interest in the
list, nor am I setting myself up as an authority on anti-censorship.
This is simply information for those who may be interested.

Happy Holidays ... may your celebrations be happy however you chose to
celebrate the season.

Dianne Parham
San Diego Public Library
dzp at library.sannet.gov