Two Questions

Christopher Poterala potsie at umich.edu
Fri Dec 19 16:31:16 EST 1997

At 11:04 AM -0800 12/19/97, Byron C. Mayes wrote:

* Mac emulators are available for the Amiga and the Sun workstation (they
* both use Motorola chips), though they are likely out of date by now
* (probably can't handle MacOS 8 or even 7.5). There is no
* publicly-available Mac emulator for Intel-chip (or Intel clone-chip)
* computers.

This isn't entirely true.  There's a product called Extractor that's
available for PCs.  I ran a demo version on a Win 95 box yesterday.  I'm
not sure if I would use it, but folks who want to check it out can visit:

http://www.ardi.com/executor-faq.html/

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Poterala  -  (734) 997-0500, ext. 17
Computer Guy/Community Developer
potsie at irace.com
http://www.irace.com
All things motorsports!!!