Two Questions

Jim Richards jrichards at megsinet.net
Fri Dec 19 06:05:54 EST 1997

>jpapier wrote:
>Here's a rather non-Web-related question I'm posing on behalf of a
>friend:  Is there some mechanism (eg software) which will allow Win95
>users to use Macintosh CD-ROMs, either directly in their PC's or via a
>CD-ROM Tower?  Any pointers to good info on this would be much
>appreciated.

Try looking at any of the Tiger Direct Catalogs.  There's a piece of software called
Mac-In-Dos Plus.  It allows a PC to directly read & write Mac files,convert file
formats, supports long file names, works with SyQuest, Jazz, Zip, Sony, Bernoulli, and
CD-ROM drives , and runs under  3.x, 95, NT 3.51 & 4.0, and DOS.  I think it costs
about $80.  If you need more info, let me know.

Jim Richards    Network Administrator
Naperville Public Libraries