Editing Netscape Resources

Bruce Hinman bruceh at csufresno.edu
Mon Dec 15 18:30:03 EST 1997

Are you trying to configure helper apps like under options in the older
versions? If that is what you mean look under Edit, Preferences. If it is
not expanded already, expand Navigator and select Applications. If this is
not what you mean sorry to waste your time.

Bruce Hinman			bruceh at csufresno.edu
Library Equipment Technician	(209) 278-6528 office
Henry Madden Library 		(209) 278-6952 fax
California State University
Fresno, California