automatic logon

Bruce Hinman bruceh at csufresno.edu
Fri Dec 12 12:18:01 EST 1997

Mike,
	What we have done here is make the windows logon the primary
network logon in Control Panel. The windows logon has no password and the
network password is cached. You may have to go into the windows directory
and delete the "user".pwl file first.
Hope this helps.

Bruce Hinman			bruceh at csufresno.edu
Library Equipment Technician	(209) 278-6528 office
Henry Madden Library 		(209) 278-6952 fax
California State University
Fresno, California