Alta Vista -- full-text translation

Charles P. Hobbs transit at primenet.com
Thu Dec 11 23:44:55 EST 1997

I've used it on a few pages. Not too shabby for machine translation,
although certain idiomatic expressions don't translate well (of course).
But it does seem to point you in the right direction.

I'd like to see them add Russian, Chinese and Japanese in the near future
. . .
Charles P. Hobbs                          __  __     ____  ___       ___ ____
transit at primenet.com                     /__)/__) / / / / /_  /\  / /_    /